- The machine is designed to select fruit manually.
- The fruit is carried on rollers. The rollers rotate to turn the fruit and make it easier for the operator to see it.
- The fruit is divided proportionally in each module for enhanced selection.
- Galvanised steel structure.
- Stainless steel parts in contact with the fruit.
- Ø55 rollers with conical bushing on the ends.
- Traction with a gear motor on each of the modules.
- Speed control.
- Width and length according to desired production.
- Stainless steel structure and rollers.
- Funnels and conveyors for reject removal.
- PVC or aluminium rollers.
- Inclining rollers to remove leaves.
- Work platforms.
- Return conveyor belts or trays.
- Electrical control panel.
- Selection table with longitudinal modules. Made up of selection modules laid out in the direction of the fruit. There may be 4 or 6 modules.
- Selection table with transversal modules. Made up of selection modules arranged perpendicular to the direction of the fruit.
- There may be 4 or 6 modules.