- The machinery is designed and prepared for brushing/washing of citrus fruit with water. The water is sprayed onto the fruit through nozzles at the top of the machine.
- The drying/washing of the fruit is necessary because during the fruit treatment process, it must be washed to clean off all kinds of impurities from the field, transport etc., after which the citrus fruit must be totally clean order to continue the treatment and preparation process.
- Machine designed for washing fruit. Made up of 2 different parts.
- Initial washing area (soaping and rinsing) with nozzles at the top.
- Pre-drying area with brushes and fans at the top.
- Special nylon brushes for delicate treatment of fruit.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Brush speed regulation.
- Motorised fruit extractor.
- Alternating stainless steel drums for water cutting.
- Scraper beneath for draining of brushes or latex washers.
- Trays beneath to collect waste.
- Width according to production.
- Number of shafts according to product to be treated (oranges or mandarins)
- Electrical control panel.
- Pre-drying with latex washers.
- Foam generator.
- Soap dosage pump.
- Bypass system with conveyor belt beneath for fruit that does not need to be washed.
- Fungicide application plate. To apply fungicide to fruit. Independent traction, made of stainless steel. Same width as the washer.
- Foam generator. To produce soap foam and subsequently apply it to the fruit through a treatment curtain. Made of stainless steel. Foam quantity control.