Machine designed for treatment of fruit after arrival straight from the field.
- Stainless steel structure.
- Drencher at the top for fruit treatment.
- Tank at the bottom with 1,000 to 2,500-litre capacity (depending on the model) with level viewer.
- The drencher at the top is fed with a high-flow pump.
- Filter in the water recirculation system.
- Regulation of product washing time.
- Manual outlet valve for tank cleaning.
- Wireless door controller.
- Electrical control panel.
- Dimensions: 1,500x1,500x4,000 mm for the single model and 1,500x3,000x4,000 mm for the double model.
- 2.2 kW installed power.
- Pallet tipping system for improved draining.
- Iron structure and fibre-coated tank.
- Single cabin: One cabin with a moving door that shuts the cabin in which the fruit is treated by means of a water pipe that is activated when the door closes.
- Double cabin: Made up of two cabins above a single tank with a moving door that shuts the cabin in which the fruit is treated by means of a water pipe that moves with the door, while the other cabin is free to insert a pallet to be treated or remove a treated pallet.